applications are accepted during the open registration period, which begins in
*Kindergarten applicants: five years of age on or before November 1st for the 2012-2013 school year.
If you are interested in
attending Saint Charles Borromeo School please contact the
school regarding available space. Next, complete the 2-page application form and send it to school. Upon
receipt of the completed application you will be contacted.
If space is available you will be asked to pick up the
remainder of the application packet. Upon receiving the
completed required paperwork, a student assessment will be
scheduled. Parents will be notified regarding acceptance
once all application paperwork and required meetings are
Admission decisions are based on such factors as, but not limited
previous school records (report cards, progress reports, testing scores,
student and/or parent interviews
and participation in religious education and parish life
requirements are also taken into consideration:
1. Parental support of the religious instruction by regular and
active participation in parish religious practices and worship:
A) Weekly attendance at Mass.
B) Support of the sacramental program for Penance and Eucharist.
C) Active participation in parish activities.
D) Financial support of the church by regular envelope use. (The
parish supports the school from
2. Participation and support of fundraisers through attendance
and participation are required.
3. Financial support of the school by prompt payment of fees and
4. Support of the school standards as set forth in the
1. Evidences a Christian attitude and conforms to school
regulations in all areas.
2. Completes the basic grade level requirements and related
assignments according to his/her ability.
3. Follows the school standards as set forth in the
Students are admitted after a review of the completed
registration packet and the outcome of the entrance test and interview. Students
will be accepted in the following order:
1. Qualified parishioners (registered in the parish with regular
use of Sunday donation envelopes)
2. Qualified Catholics who are not Saint Charles parishioners (a
letter of referral is required from
3. Qualified non‑Catholics.
If there are no available spaces you may request that your
application be kept on file in our wait pool, and be called if there is an
opening. You must reapply to be considered for the following school year.